04 September 2013

[DL] Volume 7, Chapter 1

Since volume 13 goes more into Kantarou's history, I figured I should scan some of volume 7. Reading this volume might give some (but very minuscule...) insight to some of Kantarou's past. I will get around to scanning the other chapters, but that will happen later on since I have some other things to do. I don't know if I will scan volume 8, but I'll think about it.

This chapter is has a lot of characters in here, and is quite a fun chapter to read. You can grab it here.

This is a scanned version of TokyoPop's release. We did not scanlate this, therefore we will not upload it to an online reader. It's not going to stop anyone, but I'll say it anyway. Don't upload this chapter onto any online readers like Mangafox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment