06 April 2014

[DL] Volume 13, chapter 4

Oh God, after a long, long hiatus, I finally got the next chapter done. I think I might have to look for a typesetter as I can't promise consistent releases. I do this whenever I have free time because I want to do this. School and real life obligations has kept me from scanlating on a regular basis. Thank you everyone's patience.

After looking at the other 3 chapters I typeset, I didn't like the main text font anymore and decided to change it. If we ever get to scanlating the rest of the series to its current chapter, I might go back and change the font... It doesn't seem likely though.

Volume 13, chapter 4: MF | Batoto

Sorry for the cliffhanger. The next two chapters are side stories and the main story continues in volume 14. We currently do not have translations for volume 14. I'll try to get things moving with scanlating this series. If you can translate Japanese-to-English and want to help with this series, please email me at katakoi at gmail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment